Adolescent and Adult Dog Training Classes
Coming soon to Oday Vets, training classes for dogs over 4 months old.
Teenagers of all species are notoriously difficult to live with, and your dog will be no different to any other mammal alive. Your dog has to go through this difficult stage to allow him to grow up emotionally. The best way to survive adolescence is to maintain and build on what has been established thus far- which means, you need to keep bringing him to school.
- Helping you with adolescent behaviour problems including mental stimulation ideas.
- Advancing basic obedience cues e.g. "sit", "down", "stay", recall, body handling, walking on lead.
- Teaching new cues like "settle", "place", "leave it".
- Stopping jumping up.
- Building further and maintaining socialisation, helping you with advancing with your dog to cope in busy environments.
- For fun, some trick training and dog parkour.
- Exposure to fun scent tracking games.