Pumpkin and Peanut Butter Homemade Dog Treat Recipe
This week is Halloween week, so we thought we would celebrate with a pumpkin based recipe for your pooches.
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup boiled pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Mash the boiled pumpkin, until smooth
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix until you've made a dough. Add a little water if necessary.
- Roll out the dough onto a floured surface.
- Cut into bite sized pieces.
- Place onto a lined baking tray and place into an oven preheated to 180 degrees C.
- They should be ready in about 40 mins.
Let us know if you tried this recipe.